Financial and technical terms of the Ensemble tours in foreign countries.
- Minimum necessary number of artists – 35 people.
- Cost of one concert depends on the country of stay, number of concerts and duration of the tour.
- The Ensemble has its own de luxe transport, which considerably reduces financial expenses of the tour organizers in European countries.
- The props and equipment for concerts are mobile and go in luggage space of the bus.
- The cost of visas, insurance, petrol, customs duties and other travel expenses are paid by the tour organizer.
- Hotel expenses and transit in the limits of the country of stay to the last hotel, fee earnings, promotion actions, showgrounds are paid by the tour organizer.
- Financial terms of the tours and obligations of the parties are determined in the process of negotiations.
- Accommodation — a hotel of not less than 3***.
- Number of Artists: 35 people.
- Technical personnel: 6 people
- We need 5 single and 5 double rooms. The other rooms may be either triple or double.
- Meals three times a day.
- Arrival to the destination — by bus and by plane.
The Ensemble has its own audio-equipment. Button: DESCRIPTION OF EQUIPMENT
In case if the equipment of the receiving party will be used, conditions will be the following.
Portals should be not less than 2-kilowatt for a hall with the capacity of 1 thousand spectators. When the concert takes place in the open air, power of the portals should be increased. A professional downmixer control panel for 24 channels.
Two lines of monitors. Three monitors in the front line and two monitors in the back line. Power of each monitor – not less than 200 watts. Processing: processor of sound effects (Lexicon, Yamaha SPX ….. etc.). A two-channel limitor, Alesis compressor for radio- microphones.
Microphones for Orchestra
3 microphones for percussion instruments (1 bass and 2 from above)
1 microphone for a flute
3 microphones for the strings
1 microphone for a bass balalaika
1 microphone for bayans (kind of accordion)
Total for the orchestra: 9 microphones.
Microphones for Chorus
4 microphones on posts at the stage footlights
2 radio- microphones for soloists
Total for the chorus group: 6 microphones
- guns, soffits, stationary scanners;
the more lighting equipment we have, the better;
- if necessary a light score may be sent.
Stage dressing is available, as the main one - “Black room” is necessary. A video- projector may be used, the Ensemble has a video - sequence
for concert programs.
Приблизительная схема расположения силовой аппаратуры и оркестра